Yes, Mark we were waiting for the first utterance from vaccine defenders.
1. The Renata's are actually PRO-vaccine... that's why the girl got vaccinated... she trusted vaccines... she trusted the system... in fact all of those affected by vaccines were pro-vaccine... otherwise they wouldn't have been vaccinated.
2. If symptoms appear soon after a medication of any kind is it not reasonable to treat it as a red flag until proven otherwise? Isn't that the point of adverse reaction/event reporting... to look for patterns?
3. What is the purpose of an adverse reaction/event reporting system?
4. Why does CARM's website encourage the reporting of "any suspect reactions of clinical concern. The following general guidelines apply. Report adverse reactions to:
- All Medicines
- "Over-the-Counter" (OTC) medicines
- Herbal, traditional and alternative remedies
- Events to IMMP medicines?"
Mark Probert - 10 Jan 2010 23:09 GMT
Damn, John, you could have saved a lot of scrolling if you had pointed out that this known anti-vac liar was the person behind this bullshit.