The UK medical profession says that the one and only death from measles was caused by the fact that this 25 year old man didn’t have the MMR vaccine as a child.
Right at the bottom of the Daily Mail article we are told that this man died of Giant Cell Pneumonia, which was never diagnosed..
What is Giant Cell Pneumonia? It's also known as Heckt's Pneumonia, and it's where huge cells line the lung alveoli. It requires specific medical treatment.
How is it normally treated? Read this: http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/32/3/e57.full
Although therapy with aerosolized pentamidine isothionate was started, severe coughing and fever developed. Antiretroviral therapies could not be continued because of nausea and vomiting. There was no history of measles vaccination or replacement therapy of iv immunoglobulin (IVIG) before admission. The results of a retrospective serological study for measles, which was done by use of an ELISA, showed no IgG or IgM antibodies to measles.
Remember that antibodies mean nothing with measles. A child who cannot make any antibodies at all, can sail through measles with a normal infection course and not have a second bout, because measles is fought and overcome by front line defences, not antibodies. That's all laid out clearly in medical textbooks and the first book I read that in was written years ago, by Australian, Sir Frank Macfarlane Burnet. Antibodies are simply a by-product of the process, and have no role in a first experience of any disease. People immunosuppressed by toxic drugs are a different story, and can die from measles, because those drugs knock out the whole immune system.
Take note of the following facts from the Daily mail article..
1) He was a severely underweight, immune-compromised, sickly-looking alcoholic taking a detoxification drug.
2) He went to the hospital with measles symptoms, which in spite of the fact that the health authorities SAY 1,202 cases have been “reported”, the hospital decided he was probably “allergic” to the drug he was taking and that was it.
3) The hospital didn’t bother to take a proper medical history.
4) The hospital didn’t bother to do a quick test to see if it was measles.
5) The hospital misdiagnosed the man.
6) The hospital gave him acetaminophen as the usual “shut him up” drug for a "fever".
7) Because they didn’t do what gold standard medicine requires, the hospital didn’t give him intramuscular gammaglobulin; intravenous Immunoglobulin G; vitamin A; anti-virals or even consider that antibiotics might be needed for potentially fatal pneumonia, which they didn’t know he had, because they didn’t look.
8) Furthermore, we don’t know if the REASON he wasn’t vaccinated as a child, might have been because he was as sickly and weedy as he looked, before his death..
What we are told, is that this man died because he wasn't given the MMR vaccine:
This man died because the hospital system committed several preventable medical errors, and they know it.
And the hospital staff are too gutless to admit that.
What is astonishing is that in trying to blame the man’s parents for not vaccinating him, they fail to see that their own information has exposed their own systemic stupidity, which raises this question.
”How many other ‘measles deaths’ result from hospital misdiagnoses?”